At Bowden & Partners we care about the impact that our business has on the environment and, wherever possible, we make savings on our energy uses, our waste production and our use of consumable resources. We do this in a number of ways, including:
- Recycling our waste wherever possible
- Holding minimal stocks of pre-printed materials that would otherwise be disposed of when no longer required
- Extensive use of email to distribute new property alerts to our registered buyers to avoid mailing out numerous sheets of paper and envelopes
- Use of encrypted and securely backed-up computer databases to reduce paper usage
- Use of low-energy lighting where possible
- Switching off of all computer systems, office lighting and electrical appliances overnight and when not in use
- Reducing car journeys wherever possible
Not only do these measures reduce the environmental impact of our business but they also have the added benefit of creating cost savings.
By reducing our expenditure, we can pass on those savings to our clients in the form of highly competitive commission fees for property owners selling through us.
"You gave excellent service and we couldn’t have been happier."